Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our trip to Italy planning ahead

I never thought planning a vacation was going to be so stressful, Matt has been in Italy working and I'm alone with the kids, well my mom finally came down yesterday to help me out as she is also coming with us to like Marco calls it NITALIA... hahah (not sure why he calls it that). Between figuring out airfare, hotels, packing, finding a place for precious to stay while we are gone, working, and overall trying to maintain the household, I'm not going crazy, I'm officially crazy...

If any of you have any Italy traveling tips please comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you. I 'm not sure if no one reads this or if you are too afraid or don't know how to leave a comment, either way email me and let me know..well, I guess if you are not reading this you can't email me, well yes you can email me but that is not the point here..you see I'm crazy.. yes, and you might ask, if you have no time for anything why are you taking the time to write this..and that is an excellent question and the answer is that writing is a great stress reliever for me and helps me get things off my chest.. OK, there I feel much better. See you all soon.

photo florence

No comments: