Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bella's new haircut

Ok, so its not a great picture, she doesn't stand still for more than 2.3 seconds so its hard. The haircut itself was actually painless, I thought it would be much worse..She stood as still as she possible could...Afterwards, she told every person she saw on the street that she had gotten a hair cut and that she was very "guapa" (the word for pretty here)..

I actually liked her long hair but the detangling part of it was not much fun. She is a screamer and I think the neighbors will be much happier now..after all, summer is here and she will be in the pool all day long, I'm not detangling chlorine hair daily.. thank you very much.

Another day, another story.. A lot of you have emailed me letting me know you enjoying reading my blog but are afraid to comment.. I promise I wont bite..

6 comments:

TP said...

Well, she still "guapa".

tonsoboys said...

I have the worst memories of my mom trying to detangle my hair....all i remember is crying and screaming my head off.

SYAMESES comunicacion said...

Isabella pareces un angelillo
Muy Guapa!!!y muy buenaaaaaa!!
Besitos
Julia

La Playa San Juan said...

Yes, she is still running around telling everyone how Guapa she is and how she just got her hair cut!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nuria, She looks great. I love your blog and your dad's is pretty good too. I apologize for not leaving a message before but I have been running like a chicken without a head. The kids look great. You have outdone yourself with this blog. Very proud. Please tell her I think she looks really guapa!!!! Love ya, maruchy

La Playa San Juan said...

maruchy,
thanks so much for the comment, I'm glad you like the blog, I hope to be able to stay in touch better this way..
un beso

nuria