Sunday, June 10, 2007

Before and After the Magic of the Bribe

As you can see by the before and after pictures of the kids playroom ,a bribe goes a long way. There are many methods in which I get the kids to clean up but none works more efficiently that the bribe, not even a spanking gets there attention as well. This weekend was a little rainy so we didn't go out to play as much as we usually do on the weekends, so as you can tell by the before picture things were not as neat as I like them to be...

But after they realized they were not going to get anything they wanted until they cleaned up and I told them if they cleaned up they would get a "premio" (prize) they quickly put everything away The bribe is an excellent tool but is there a better way? Please, comment and let me know any suggestions.

Here is a video of the clean up process with Bella commentating in Spanglish..

2 comments:

TP said...

I believe it is a great method. In my times we used "time out zone" or spanking, but this seems to be more efficient.
Anyway, which was the prize?

La Playa San Juan said...

the prize was they got to go to the pool!!!