Monday, June 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

It's my fathers birthday today June 25Th, I can't tell you how old he is because of two reasons, first, I don't think he would like me to announce it to every single person on the Internet and second, because I don't really know...Dad when you read this could you please comment and tell everyone how old you are.

I just want to tell him how much I love him even though I don't say it enough. He has always been there for me whenever I needed, no questions asked. He has seen me grow up and I'm sure in his eyes change through the years. I don't think you truly appreciate your parents until you are one yourself. You then realize the meaning of so many things in a deeper level.

OK, I don't want to go on and on. Just a very Happy Birthday to him and may he have many many more..

1 comment:

TP said...

If you read my blog you will find out my age although Marco thinks
different.
Thank you.