Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Forgetting Birthdays

I have to admit this year (and yes for a few years now) I have forgotten many of your birthdays and I don't do it on purpose but life gets in front of the way sometimes. With that said I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the following people who have had or will have birthdays in September:

Margie- ok, I forgot to call her but she forgave me because after 27 years of calling her every year on her birthday one year of forgetfulness was forgiven.. Stay safe!!!!!!

Sheryl-yours is probably the easiest how I forget,, I'm sorry.. hope you had a great time.

Ana Marie- girl how old are you now!! I promise I will call you soon

Tom- I hope you have a happy birthday, haven't missed yours yet so I hope you read this

Marisela- I hope you are having a very good time... are you coming back??

Ok, there you have it, I will make sure to do the same next month.

Getting older sucks but like my 80 year old neighbor told me, it is better to have a birthday than to not have a birthday.. yea...makes sense...point taken...

I just realized I don't have a picture of any one you..expect for Margie so send me some....

No comments: