Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 50 blogs

Many of you who read my blog don't have a blog yourself or have never really ventured much into the IT world. Some of you have called me and asked for advise..hahaha.. from me..Well, my good friends who's blog infomadas is awesome (sorry you English speakers it is in Spanish) wrote a very interesting post about the 50 most powerful blogs on the net right now.

If you only read my blog I suggest you look into others and see what else is out there..There are many cool blogs that talk about anything and everything..I know, I know no time.. I have the same problem, but now and then a quick little fun read is good for everyone.

photo flckr by robin hamman

2 comments:

infonomada said...

yo encontre el artículo en el blog de mi tio, armandobronca.com. A veces escribe en ingles. no te lo deberías perder :)

La Playa San Juan said...

muchas gracias, voy a darle un vistazo..