Friday, March 7, 2008

Bella goes to the MARQ museum in Alicante

Bella went on her first field trip to a the MARQ museum (Archaeological Museum) right here in Alicante. She was thrilled to be able to go on the BIG bus without Mama and Papa. She felt very grown up!..

I tried to ask her what she saw and to please give me a brief description of the trip and this is all I got:

"We went on the BIG bus and I sat next to Marina, we met Llumiq (I think, from what I saw on their web page that llumiq is some sort of animated animal that gives them a tour of the museum). Llumiq was very nice, they gave us a ballon, and we made put two shells with clay together"

I asked her if she saw any prehistoric things, to which she replied:

"I told you, I went on the Big bus, they gave me a balloon and I met Llumiq, that is a lot, I'm very tired!"

So there you have it Bella's first field trip...

No comments: