Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Have you ever googled yourself?

I always google Matt to make sure that all his new projects are being reflected on his web and on the internet and that there is nothing out there that shouldn't be. So the other day I wondered what would happen if I googled myself...and to my surprise many interesting things from my past showed up....

For instance there was interview I did back when I worked for a swim wear store for the Lauderdale Daily News, a credit for a recording a did for Matt's friend Ken Hensley who just came out with his new album called Blood on the Highway, this blog comes up, and some other weirdo things that don't even relate to me..hahah. I also found there is another Nuria Pendas who lives in Mallorca and owns a restaurant, she emailed me a while back to let me know about all our similarites..

So, if you haven't googled yourself lately, go on try it see what comes up...

Photo Flickr by Retro-X

2 comments:

infonomada said...

Eso es mejor que aparecer con un anuncion de búsqueda de una perrita perdida o vendiendo una moto. A eso he quedado reducido por google :(

Nuria said...

jajaja, no esta mal!! puede ser peor no aparecer!!