Thursday, May 31, 2007

Say goodbye to the uniform



I'm a little sad today, school is almost out for the summer and another year has gone by. The kids are growing up so fast, I sometimes wish I could just stop time (with the exception of Bella's fits, where there I wish to fast foward a bit).

School officially starts here when you are 3 years old meaning Isabella will start in September. Currently she attends a sort of nursery school, which lucky me is right in front of Marco's school. In that school, she needs to wear a uniform, and starting tomorrow until the end of the school year mid June, they no longer need to wear it, and since it is her last year in that school... today is the last day we will see her dressed like this, and I'm really going to miss it. She looks soo cute in it. boohooo...

To top things off Marco starts first grade in September, so he is not a baby anymore. (here the first 3 years of school are considered pre K). I hear they do an actual graduation and all.. I will make sure to have Kleenex ready for that.

So, I leave you with one last thought... Did you really enjoy your kids growing up? Do you wish you would have done something different? Please comment and let me know...

No comments: