Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Feedback for my new Blog

Since I started this blog last week and sent out an email to all of my friends giving them the links, I have received the following feedback:

Some responded to my email with a one phrase response indicating that I'm a geek, others are not sure what a blog is, and even though there is a direct link that they just need to click on, it seems very scary to them, others quite simply have not responded, which I assume is either because they didn't get the e-mail or have caught on and are reading this right now, then there were a couple of you who really liked it and want one of their own.

The blog world is not as scary as it looks ,it is not a hidden cult that will take you in and change your life, yes, it might change the way you look at new technology and the future of communication. Most of my friends are probably reaching their 40's if they have not already passed that age and are a little hesitant of all this new weird stuff.

I hope you all get inspired and start your own blog so we can all stay in touch. If you want to find out more, comment on this post and I will give you step by step lessons on how you too can be a geek like me......

picture google

No comments: