Monday, May 28, 2007

My mom left today to meet Tristan


I'm not sure if all of you know that my brother and his wife Cristina had a baby a couple of weeks a go, May 17th to be exact. They had a little boy name Tristan. (the name is not going at all well in the Spanish part of the family) He becomes the first to carry on the Pendas name (my dad is very proud). Anyway, my mother left today to go meet her third grandchild and help out the new parents.

I'm not sure when we will get to go see Tristan but I would love to get to West Palm Beach before the year is out..we will see how things go. Isabella and Marco are thrilled to have a new cousin. Marco can't wait to play soccer with him and Isabella thinks its her baby and asks when he will come home, she kept telling people in school she just had a baby so everyone thought I was pregnant and were congratulating me!!!! I don't think soo..

No comments: