Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tristan´s Baptism

On Sunday February 10th, I became the proud Godmother of my nephew Tristan. The ceremony was celebrated in the same church that my brother and sister in law were married. It was beautiful and Tristan was a very good boy. He did not cry when the holy water covered him and smiled happily for all the pictures.

The entire family was there and we celebrated the reception at my brothers house with lots of Cuban food and drinks. I was able to see all my stepbrothers and sisters and their kids as well as old friends. My dad took lots of pictures that I will post on our online photo album as soon as I get back.

Everyone looked great! We had a lot of fun, we ate and talked about old times. I´m blessed with so many friends, family members and now a new Godson..

Pictured are Tristan, Arianna, Isabella and Anissa!

No comments: