Monday, February 18, 2008

First day back to reality

I must admit it was hard getting up this morning, the jet lag got the best of all of us and we were beat.

Marco was welcomed in school like a king, all his friends were very excited to see him and as soon as he got out of school he already had a play date! Isabella's friends were also very excited to see her and one of her friends gave her a little gift..

My first day back to work was hectic but I was glad to be in the routine again and in away its like the starting of my vacation (NO KIDS!!), if my bosses are reading this, they are probably going to ask me if I should pay them if the job is a vacation spot..hahahaaaa....

It will probably take all week to catch up on sleep and adjust our schedules..and Friday is Isabella's birthday which we will celebrate in school that day and in our Urba on sat.. How much fun for me!!!!

pictured marco & I in the rainforest cafe in downtown Disney (I'm taking advantage and posting photos of our trip here are there), where Marco fell asleep while eating he was exhausted!!!

No comments: