Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fidel quits, maybe Marco was right

On our recent (very recent) trip to Miami, Marco became very interested in Cuba and Fidel Castro. He asked M.T and my dad a million questions and wanted to know all about Cuba and "el fidel malo" as he calls him. M.T and my dad were very patient and told him many stories, many true heartbreaking stories about their past, their escape, and the people left behind.

Marco was in awe an suddenly said "I want to go to Cuba", then he said "I think we are all going to go May 5th", he was very sure of himself..We laughed it off, but thought, what does he know that we don't.. so today with the news of the dictators resignation, I was reminded of that statement Marco made and thought.. could it be....

source aol

photo flickr by BABAK.MOZAFFARI

No comments: