Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Marco "in love"




Yes, the time has come for me to have to answer questions about"Love" (thank God, its not the other thing yet). Last night as I was starting to read the kids a bed time story Marco said "Mama, I have Silvia up here (pointing with his finger to his forehead) and I can't get her out, when will I be able to get her out", now Silvia is his little school mate, a very pretty blond blue eyed little six year old, I was a little stunned, he continued to say that he had a dream that they were in the "ball place" (a sort of chucky cheese place) and they were kissing ..he also said that she was soo beautiful, with her golden hair and that she was very nice because every time he hurt himself in school she was there to help him.

Now, I don't think this girl really likes him so I decided to give Marco his first lesson in love, I started to tell him that in life there are moments when a boy likes a girl or a boy loves a boy or a girl loves a girl....oh wait a minute that will be another discussion what I explained to Marco is that love is sometimes good and sometimes not so good and that in his life there are going to be times when he likes a girl but she doesn't like him and vice verse and that he should not be offended if a girl doesn't like him because it was just a matter of opinion and that he should always be very nice and polite to girls that like him but he doesn't. Anyway, he seemed to understand everything but then asked if I could ask Silvia's mom if Silvia could come over after school one day because he was too embarrassed to ask Silvia himself.

Of course, this morning I had to walk up to Silvia's mom and explain the situation..I told her to please ask Silvia and if she wanted they could have a "date". Hahahaha too funny and totally cute.. I will keep you all posted on what the outcome of the date or no date is...

picture google
(sorry couldn't find any pictures of Silvia)

1 comment:

TP said...

OK Marco, you go ahead and tell this little lady that you want go out with her. you are a very hand some guy and I am very sure she will. Invite her for a "merienda".