Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY 2008

It is finally here the awaited 2008, for many 2007 was a tough year full of challenges and adventures. We could say goodbye and start a brand new chapter in our lives. I have many New Years resolutions that I hope to fulfill this year..brand new challenges to overcome and new adventures to continue.

I wish all of you a very Happy 2008 full of health, peace and love. I'm positive this year will be a very exciting one. Numerology states that 2008 is a year 1 meaning new beginnings but you must also find out what year number you are personally in, I'm entering my year 3 which I hope combined with the new beginning will jumpstart my bright future. You can figure out yours here.

Ok, I will continue writing as much as I can this year to keep you up to date with all our doings..

No comments: